WG - Exalted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WG - Exalted

Post  DarkRequiem on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 am

Hi there, guys.

Once again, against all that I said, I've built yet another deck. And there's at least one more (tribal) to come.
This one is based on Shards of Alara's ability: Exalted. Being Exalted a keyword only found in white, blue and green cards and me being the anti-blue guy, I've decided to change it a bit. At first I wanted to keep it a three colour deck, replacing blue with black. Then, while building the deck I noticed that in fact I'd only be adding black for the creature removal, which would be lame. So I just kept it as a two colour deck: WG!
Further changes will come, of course. Mainly because we might get more exalted creatures in a near future with the release of Conflux.

Give it a look and tell me what you think of it:

LANDS - 22
10 Forest
10 Plains
1 Kor Haven
1 Yavimaya Hollow

ARTIFACTS - 1
1 Loxodon Warhammer

SPELLS - 16
3 Predator's Strike
2 Angelic Benediction
2 Condemn
2 Knighthood
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Swords to Plowshares
2 Wildsize
1 Worldly Tutor

CREATURES - 21
4 Akrasan Squire
4 Steward of Valeron
3 Sigiled Paladin
2 Battlegrace Angel
2 Court Archers
2 Welkin Guide
1 Captain Sisay
1 Commander Eesha
1 Gabriel Angelfire
1 Thriss, Nantuko Primus

Some of the choices are quite expansive, like Gabriel Angelfire and Thriss, Nantuko Primus. In fact they both cost 7cmc each, being the most expansive cards in the deck. But these two are great. Imagine a Gabriel Angelfire with Rampage 3, Lifelink (from the Battlegrace Angel), attacking with several exalted instances and being added +5/+5 from Thriss, Nantuko Primus. What a bomb! Specially if I give it trample.

Captain Sisay's there to search for any legendary card (creature or land). And I know that only 1 copy won't help me that much but this is a casual deck so I don't feel like spending more money in it. The Worldly Tutor's there to up the chances of getting her out.

Commander Eesha is just another bomb. This guy transpire evasion! No one can touch him so he can either block THAT monster or just attack if there are enough exalted instances on the table.

Hope you like it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum